Thursday 18 April 2013

Totally in the Pink


It's that time of the month again when we all get to learn a little more about the Design Team and this month it's Pinky's turn to share some of her crafting secrets with us.

A reminder that our theme this month is Special Occasions (other than Birthday) and we have a fabulous prize on offer from this months sponsor PDA Card and Craft, it's a whopping £40 voucher to spend either at their on line store or in their shop, their range of products is much, much wider than their name suggests so do pop over and check out their web site.

And here is another stunning card Pinky has created for us.........and no prizes for guessing what her favourite colour is...................



Please join me and read on...............

Q) When did your love of stamping begin?


I bought  a newly released copy of Rubber Stamping about 13 years ago and  had a go with the free stamp. Of course I had to go and buy an ink pad and my stamp collection slowly grew from there.

Q) What do you enjoy most about it?

The versatility! I So many options...masking, decoupaging, ink techniques etc etc. Unfortunately I do not get enough time to actually PLAY anymore. 

Q) What is your favourite make of stamp ?

I don't really have one yet. I do love people stamps. Those you can use for a specific age groups. I love baby stamps and wedding stamps too.

Q) What is your most used stamp/product and why?

It has to be my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. Its constantly by my side, never gets put away. It just works perfectly along side my stamps and markers.

Q) What colours do you most enjoy working with ?

You have to ask lol ? I do love any shade of PINK but I also love shades of blue and shades of purple.

Q) What inspires your designs?

Most of my cards are orders so the recipient is what inspires me really. I always ask lots of questions when getting a card order and so my design comes about trying to fulfil the likes and colours of the recipient. 

Thank you so much for sharing Pinky.

3 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful design and eye catching coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

AnyOldCraft said...

Pleasure getting to know you Pinky.
Beautiful card. I thought it had stiching around in but on closer inspection see it looks like peel offs.
Very nice.

pinky said...

Thank you ladies. Yes I am working my way through my stash of old peel offs lol.