Friday 5 April 2013

March winners


Good morning Peeps, this is a scheduled post so fingers crossed Blogger posts it when I asked so I can announce our March winners from our The great Outdoors them which certainly did seem very popular with you all judging by the lovely entries we received. 

First of all I am thrilled to announce the winner who will receive those fabulous collection of stamps from Crafty Individuals...................drum roll..................it's Tales of the Riverbank by

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Fliss

Well done Fliss, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can get your prize off to you, but I am currently in Paris so please don't think I've forgotten you, I will get back to you on Tuesday.

And our Top 3.......

Audrey

Susan
Image

Joanna


Congratulations to you all, well deserved wins, please grab out Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

Our new challenge starts Sunday so please do pop back then to check out the fabulous prize and what theme we have in store for you this month.

4 comments:

Fliss said...

Thanks so much, the most amazing surprise! I'm thrilled to bits to see this.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Crafting Diva said...

Well done to you all wonderful cards

Scrumplescrunch said...

THANK YOU.... I am honoured to be chosen as one of the Top Three, Congratulations to all the other winners, they are great cards.
Smiles:)
Sue

Dora said...

gongratulations, ladies!!